Monday, February 9, 2009

Newbie

I am expanding my horizons in journalism by creating a blog of my own. I have blogged in the past through a web hosting created by my news director at Missouri Digital News (MDN). However, I'm hoping this blog will develop into a more long-term record. You can view my blog from MDN by visiting http://www.mdn.org/2009/STAFF/GRIMMETA.HTM

I am currently a Junior at the University of Missouri. I am majoring in Broadcast Journalism and am completing my second semester in the Broadcast sequence. As part of Broadcast Two, I will be completing weekly entries that review my journalistic experiences.

I am contemplating on creating a Twitter account as well. This way I can manage a formal blog dedicated to my journalistic experience, along with a more informal account of my random life thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment