Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ohmygosh

I just thought I would write a quick post about some excellent news I just heard. I went in for my interview placement meeting and learned I will be working for CBS News this summer! If this isn't exciting enough, I also learned I don't even have to interview, I have a secured spot!

Going into this, it was one of my biggest fears that I would be offered an interview with a company, and then not get the job. So, now I have one less thing to worry about. Everyone else participating in the MLP will be doing their interviews next Tuesday and Wednesday...good luck to all of them! From what I've been hearing, everyone seems to be quite pleased with their placements thus far. So, not only is London becoming a fabulous place to live and play, it will now become a brilliant place to work as well! 

I start working next Thursday. I will be doing a variety of work from what they told me - from web stories, packages to some kind of studio work or production. I'm soooo excited! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment